Cooking dinner doesn’t have to be a stressful event every night! Try some of my favorite ground beef recipes to save yourself a little time and money tonight.Ground beef is one of my favorite meats to cook. It’s cheap and only takes a few minutes to prepare. But, the best part about making ground beef recipes, is the versatility. There are so many ways to prepare this meat! Below, you’ll find 7 of my family’s favorite ground beef recipes. They are simple to prepare and require basic ingredients that are easy to find at any grocery store. So, let’s get started! Your family is going to beg for dinner when they smell these recipes cooking!
BBQ Beef and Bean Casserole
4 ingredients…5 minutes of prep work and 20 minutes in the oven – does it get any easier?
Sloppy Joe Goulash Recipe
This Sloppy Joe Goulash requires just 4 ingredients – ground beef, pasta, crushed tomatoes and barbecue sauce.
Quick and Easy Goulash Recipe
A quick and easy pin on the classic Goulash recipe…
Creamy Baked Ziti
Give your baked ziti a special sorta creaminess with just one secret ingredient!
Sweet & Spicy Beef and Broccoli Lo Mein
Why get takeout when you can make your own homemade Chinese food with this super easy Lo Mein recipe? Oh and it’s ready in just 20 minutes!
Old-Fashioned Salisbury Steak
Take a step back in time and serve up this Old-Fashioned Salisbury steak in just 30 minutes!
Chili Baked Potatoes
Whip up these Chili Baked Potatoes for lunch, dinner or even a party with just 3 ingredients!
BONUS: Easy Ground Beef Casserole
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 lb. elbow macaroni
- 1 large can diced tomatoes
- 8 oz bag shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 pkg Taco Seasoning
- Place a large pot of water on the stove to boil. Add ground beef to a medium frying pan and cook on medium high until well browned.
- Once the water is boiling, add elbow macaroni and stir well. Cook for the directed amount of time on the packaging. Stir ground beef frequently.
- When the ground beef is well browned, drain the grease, then add the diced tomatoes to the pan with the ground beef and continue stirring. After a few minutes add the taco seasoning and mix well.
- Once the macaroni is finished, stir it into the ground beef mixture and turn off the burner.
- Continue stirring for a few minutes until all the macaroni is coated well with the sauce.
- Add cheese slowly until well mixed. You'll want the cheese to melt completely, then serve warm.
Add any of the following for more flavor:
- Crusty Italian bread
Be sure to signup for my daily newsletter to receive more free printables, easy dinner ideas, recipes, home business tips and so much more right in your email!
Like this post? Don’t forget to PIN IT to share with your friends:
Have a Spectacular Day!
Last Updated on