This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Please see my policies to learn more.
Are you looking for a little fall flavor for your cakes and treats? Look no further than this decadent Apple Butter Frosting!Use it on cakes, cupcakes, homemade pop-tarts, muffins, pancakes…just about any food you want to frost. This yummy Apple Butter Frosting has just 4 ingredients and it takes less than 5 minutes to prepare! So let’s get started!
Prep Time 5 minutes
Total Time 5 minutes
- 2 tbsp butter
- 2 tbsp apple butter
- 3 cups confectioners sugar
- 2 tbsp heavy cream
- Place the butter in a large mixing bowl.
- Add the apple butter to the mixing bowl.
- Mix the butter and apple butter together until smooth.
- Add the confectioners sugar.
- Combine the confectioners sugar with the butter and apple butter until coarse crumbs appear.
- Add the heavy cream to the crumbs.
- Mix on medium speed until smooth.
- Spread on cakes, cupcakes, muffins or anything of your choosing!