Don’t waste your time mixing and kneading your pizza dough at the counter! This bread machine pizza dough recipe requires just 7 simple ingredients and it’s ready in 22 minutes!
As a pizza lover, I have searched high and low for easy ways to make the best pizza dough and my regular homemade pizza dough is pretty stinkin’ close.
But, sometimes, I don’t feel like mixing and kneading the dough, I’d much rather let someone else do it and since no one else around here is willing to do it, I use my bread machine.
I have an older version of the Breadman Bread Maker (shown below) that I received as a wedding gift 17 years ago. It’s the greatest thing since, well…sliced bread!
I’m pretty sure it’s the best bread machine dough there is – everyone that eats it loves it and I use it often. Especially, if we’re feeding a crowd.
So, the next time your family is screaming for pizza and you don’t have any frozen pizza available, whip up a batch of my bread machine dough!
It takes about 2 minutes to prepare and 20 minutes in the machine – then, it’s ready for homemade pizza sauce, cheese and your favorite toppings. Let’s get started…
Here’s the recipe –
- 1 cup warm water, approx. 80 degrees
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons Canola oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3 cups flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoon active dry yeast
- Place the above ingredients, minus the cornmeal, into the bread machine in the order shown.
- Select the pizza dough course on your bread machine or follow the manufacturer's instructions for pizza dough.
- Allow the bread machine to do its magic. Then, when it's all done, pull out the dough and allow it to rest on a lightly floured surface for 5 minutes or so.
- Separate the dough into 2 balls.
- Use a rolling pin to roll out each ball of the dough into a large circle.
- Sprinkle 2 -16 inch pizza pans with a light coating of cornmeal. Place the each crust onto each pan. Top with sauce and your favorite pizza toppings.
- Use your bread machine pizza dough in any of your favorite pizza recipes.
That’s it for today! I hope you enjoy trying out my bread machine pizza dough recipe!
You might also like:
- How to Make Pizza at Home + 10 Pizza Recipes You Have to Try
- Make Your Own Individual Cheese Pizza for the Freezer
- Homemade Pizza
Be sure to signup for my daily newsletter to receive free printables, easy dinner ideas, recipes, home business tips and so much more right in your inbox!
Like this post? Don’t forget to PIN IT to share with your friends: