Do you want something new for dinner but don’t have a lot of time to spend in the kitchen? Try my Cheese Ravioli Lasagna AKA my Cheater Lasagna! It’s quick, easy to make, only requires 3 ingredients and it tastes like you’ve spent all day cooking.
As I’ve mentioned before Lasagna is my favorite food…my favorite food. It’s worth mentioning twice. I love it that much. And honestly, we don’t have it often enough to satisfy my love of it. But, up until now, I’ve never tried Cheese Ravioli Lasagna. However, we might have it a whole lot more often, now! I really love my regular Homemade Lasagna recipe, but…
This stuff is amazing!! And SO easy to make… Instead of just calling this Cheese Ravioli as it should be called, I’m calling this Cheater Lasagna because it is so easy to make!
It seriously requires just 3 ingredients and if I didn’t tell you it had ravioli in it instead of lasagna noodles, you’d never even know.
Give it a try and you’ll see what I’m talking about!
- 36 Large cheese ravioli
- 3 to 4 cups Marinara or spaghetti sauce
- 3 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Prepare the cheese ravioli as directed on the packaging.
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Drizzle 1/2 cup or so (use the amount you like) of sauce into the bottom of a 9 inch x 13 inch casserole dish.
- Layer 12 (3 x 4) ravioli in the pan. Drizzle 1/2 cup or so of sauce over the ravioli.
- Sprinkle mozzarella cheese over the sauce.
- Repeat with 2 additional layers.
- Sprinkle additional mozzarella cheese on top.
- Cover with aluminum foil.
- Place the lasagna in the center of the oven and bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove the aluminum foil and bake for an additional 10 minutes.
I hope you love trying this Cheater Lasagna recipe! It’s defintely going to become a regular on my dinner menu.
Want more Lasagna? Try these recipes, too!
Be sure to signup for my daily newsletter to receive free printables, easy dinner ideas, recipes, home business tips and so much more right in your inbox!
Like this post? Don’t forget to PIN IT to share with your friends:
Have a Great Day!
Last Updated on