This delicious Chicken Alfredo Pizza recipe is the perfect combination of creamy Alfredo sauce, shredded chicken and crusty pizza dough. Plus, it’s super simple to make…even on a busy weeknight!
We love pizza around here and we try to have it as often as possible. But, plain, old cheese pizza can get kind of boring if you eat it too often.
And it’s always fun to try out new recipes and ideas, anyway! Right?
So, give this Chicken Alfredo Pizza recipe a try the next time you get a craving for something yummy!
Don’t forget to add this delicious recipe to your meal planner for this week!
Here’s the handy dandy printable recipe:
Chicken Alfredo Pizza
- 1 prepared pizza dough
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese shredded
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese grated
- 2 cups chicken breast cooked and shredded
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese shredded
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Place butter in a medium pot and heat on medium temperature. Add the flour, garlic powder and black pepper to the melted butter. Whisk until smooth.
- Pour chicken broth and milk into the butter and flour mixture. Whisk until smooth and no clumps remain. Continue heating on medium temperature until the liquid begins to thicken, about 5 minutes.
- Add cheddar and Parmesan cheeses to the cream mixture and remove from heat. Continue stirring until the cheeses melt.
- Add shredded chicken to the cheese sauce. Return to heat and cook for an additional 5 to 7 minutes on medium-low heat.
- On a lightly floured surface, roll the pizza dough into your desired shape. Place on baking sheet.
- Spoon Chicken Alfredo sauce over the prepared pizza dough. Sprinkle with shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Bake for 10 to 15 minutes or until the crust is golden brown.
- Serve Chicken Alfredo Pizza as a stand alone dish or with your favorite salad to make a complete meal in minutes.
Be sure to signup for my daily newsletter to receive free printables, easy dinner ideas, recipes, home business tips and so much more right in your inbox!
Like this post? Don’t forget to PIN IT to share with your friends:
Have a Spectacular Day!