Get dinner on the table in 20 minutes or less with this super-easy chicken recipe!
It’s true! With this semi-homemade Creamy Garlic Chicken recipe you can serve your family a spectacular Italian dinner in less than 20 minutes.
Even on a really busy night.
This simple recipe only requires a few ingredients. Plus, it starts with a package of pre-breaded chicken that you’ll combine with a decadent, homemade, creamy garlic sauce. Then, you just pour this deliciousness over angel hair pasta and serve…
It’s so easy! Even a budding chef can whip up this recipe in no time at all.
If you like chicken and garlic…you’re going to love this Creamy Garlic Chicken recipe!
You could even add some mixed vegetables to amp up the “healthy” or serve it over rice instead of pasta.
So, let’s get started…
Creamy Garlic Chicken Recipe
- 1 pkg breaded frozen chicken
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons garlic minced
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 3 cups milk
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper
- 1 teaspoon scallions dried
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese
- Angel hair pasta
- Prepare the frozen chicken as suggested on the package.
- Place butter into a medium pot and heat on medium-low temperature until it melts. Whisk in flour.
- Add milk to the flour mixture. Add salt, black pepper, red pepper and scallions. Stir until smooth and no lumps remain.
- Continue cooking on medium-low heat until the sauce starts to become creamy (about 5 minutes). Remove from heat. Add Parmesan cheese and stir until smooth.
- Add cooked chicken to the sauce. Return to heat and cook for an additional 5 minutes.
- Serve over angel hair pasta.
Don’t forget to add this delicious Creamy Garlic Chicken recipe to your menu planner this month!
Be sure to signup for my daily newsletter to receive free printables, easy dinner ideas, recipes, home business tips and so much more right in your inbox!
Like this post? Don’t forget to PIN IT to share with your friends:
Have a Spectacular Day!