This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Please see my policies to learn more.
How can we possibly be looking at the August dinner planner already?! Wasn’t it just yesterday that we were talking about how summer was taking so long to get here?
And then suddenly…
Boom…it’s practically over.
But, I guess that’s the way it goes.
The days go slow, but the years go fast…
This month’s dinner planner includes some light and simple recipes for those last few hot days of summer.
But it also has some yummy, warm and comforting dishes for those of us that live in the Northeast…where fall has a tendency of showing up in mid to late August.
So, let’s have a look, shall we?!
Free Printable Dinner Planner for August 2019
- Slow Cooker BBQ Chicken from Two Peas and Their Pod | French Fries
- Reuban Sandwiches from Boars Head
- Chinese Pineapple Chicken
- Spaghetti and Meatballs
- Southern Fried Chicken Sandwiches | Mashed Potatoes from Simply Recipes
- Beef Tacos from Martha Stewart
- Maple Chicken and Waffles from The Baker Mama
- Hamburgers (here’s 70+ recipes from Delish!) | Macaroni and Cheese from Feast and Farm
- Homemade Cheese Pizza
- General Tso Chicken
- Pulled Pork from 100 Days of Real Food | BBQ Baked Beans
- Meatball Subs | French Fries
- Chicken Nachos from Mama Loves Food
- Scrambled Eggs | Bacon | Toast (Does this really need a recipe?)
- Honey BBQ Chicken | Country Fried Potatoes
- Beef and Broccoli Stir Fry from Wholesomelicious
- Chicken and Vegetable Lasagna
- Homemade Chicken Patties | Tater Tots from Inspired Taste
- Beef Taco Salad from The Spruce Eats
- BBQ Chicken Tostadas from Life, Love and Good Food
- Bacon and Garlic Flatbread Pizza
- Cheeseburgers from ChowHound | French Fries
- Chicken and Biscuits
- Meatloaf | Mashed Potatoes from Buns in My Oven
- Chicken Tacos from Mexican Please
- French Toast from Add a Pinch
- Slow Cooker Honey Garlic Chicken from All Recipes | Egg Noodles
- Creamy Baked Ziti
Here’s the free printable menu…
Be sure to signup for my daily newsletter to receive free printables, easy dinner ideas, recipes, home business tips and so much more right in your inbox!
Have a Spectacular Day!
Last Updated on