These Easy Chicken Parmesan Sandwiches are super quick, super easy and sure to fill your family’s belly’s while saving you a ton of time.
Before I share this super Easy Chicken Parmesan Sandwich recipe, I wanted to give you a little peek at what’s been going on behind the scenes here at Food Life Design and VLHamlinDesign.
I’m doing a little spring clean-up/organizing here on the blog and throughout the shop. So, you might notice some changes in the design and in the frequency and content of my posts.
Throughout the spring, I plan to create a more organized library of posts for you to peruse through. As you might have noticed, I’ve already created an index of the Recipes page and the Free Printables page.
It makes it easier for you to find what you are looking for, plus it helps me keep track of what I’ve posted.
I’m also working on creating a more streamlined schedule of posts. For example, I plan to post recipes and meal plans on Mondays, hence, the Easy Chicken Parmesan Sandwiches below.
Tuesdays will be a product spotlight from VLHamlinDesign. You’ll get an inside look at new and upcoming products or seasonal products, depending on the week.
Since it is my 10 year anniversary on Etsy, I’m dedicating Wednesday’s to Etsy Talk. I’m going to be sharing tips on how to sell on Etsy, how to open your own shop and more.
Thursday’s are up for grabs, posts will be random and seasonal.
And last, but not least, Friday’s are freebie day. As a gift for reading my blabber all week, I’ll be sharing a free printable each Friday.
Be sure to sign up for the Newsletter (at the top or bottom of this page) so you don’t miss any good stuff to come!
Here’s the recipe:
- 4 pieces Chicken Parmesan, premade
- 4 Club rolls
- 4 tablespoons butter, softened
- 2 tablespoons garlic
- 1 teaspoon rosemary
- Prepare Chicken Parmesan as directed or re-heat leftovers.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Slice club rolls in half, lengthwise.
- Combine butter, garlic and rosemary in a small dish.
- Spread garlic butter on the inside of each half of the club rolls.
- Place a piece of Chicken Parmesan on the bottom half of each club roll.
- Arrange the tops of each roll onto the chicken.
- Wrap each Chicken Parmesan sandwich in foil and bake in the oven for 10 minutes.
Serve hot with french fries or a salad.
Be sure to signup for my daily newsletter to receive free printables, easy dinner ideas, recipes, home business tips and so much more right in your inbox!
Like this post? Don’t forget to PIN IT to share with your friends: