This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Please see my policies to learn more.
Need some easy dinner menu ideas for July 2019? Here’s a list with something new for every night of the month + a free printable menu planner, so you can follow along!
Happy July! I can’t believe it’s already here!
This spring/summer has been zipping right on by and I’m hating every minute of it. It’s my oldest daughter’s last summer at home.
She leaves for college in August. Just over a month.
And I’d really just prefer if time stopped right now.
Today. July 1st, 2019. Right now.
But, of course it won’t.
Time just keeps on spinning away, regardless of how much we’d like it to stop sometimes.
If only we could just hold onto these last precious moments of childhood…
Well, let’s just say, it’s so, very hard to let go…
But, before she leaves, I want to make sure we serve lots of her favorite meals, so the July dinner menu features a great deal of sandwiches, meatloaf and meatballs.
Three of her favorite things. And we hope you enjoy them, too.
So, let’s go ahead and see what goodies are in store for the month…
Easy Dinner Menu Ideas for July 2019
- Crispy Salt and Vinegar Chicken with Potato Salad
- Cheesy BBQ Meatloaf Bowls
- Slow Cooker Lemon Ginger Chicken Sandwiches with French Fries
- Sloppy Joe Goulash
- Homemade Pizza
- Grilled Chipotle Chicken Salad from Diethood
- Baked Ziti with Meatballs (Follow the recipe for Creamy Baked Ziti, but leave out the cream and add meatballs, as desired)
- Cheesy Meatball Subs with Tater Tots
- BBQ Chicken with Garden Salad
- Sweet and Spicy Beef and Broccoli Lo Mein
- Chili Baked Potatoes
- Individual Pizza (Top Your Own)
- Easy Ground Beef Casserole
- Chicken and Vegetable Lasagna
- Mozzarella Parmesan Meatloaf with French Fries
- Spicy Chicken Ramen
- Old-Fashioned Salisbury Steak with Smashed Potatoes
- Chicken Nuggets with Slow Cooker Macaroni and Cheese from Trisha Yearwood @ The Food Network
- Cheesy Chicken Pizza Burgers with Garden Salad
- Beer Can Chicken with Grilled Garlic Butter Potatoes
- Whiskey Cheddar Burgers with Tater Tots
- General Tso Chicken
- Breakfast for Dinner: Homemade Pancakes
- Pickle Chicken with Country Fried Potatoes
- French Bread Pizza Burgers
- Spicy Grilled Chicken Wings with Garden Salad
- Shrimp Scampi
- Homemade Lasagna
- Bacon, Egg and Grilled Cheese Sandwiches from The Incredible Egg
- Depression Dinner
Click the image below to download a copy and follow along!
Need more easy dinner ideas?
Head over to my meal plans page to see all the weekly and monthly menu planners!
Be sure to signup for my daily newsletter to receive free printables, easy dinner ideas, recipes, home business tips and so much more right in your inbox!
Have a Spectacular Day!
Last Updated on