This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Please see my policies to learn more.
What’s for dinner? Don’t stress about what to make every night – just follow along with my free printable dinner menu plan for February!
Holy cow, this year is flying by already! In just a couple of days it will be February 1st. Can you believe it? How did you do on your January printable dinner menu plan?
Were you able to follow it to the T or did you skip off every now and then?
We skipped off…followed it to the letter at the beginning of the month, but somewhere mid-month things got a little busy and we kinda danced off a little bit.
Plus, I had 2 migraines in January and both of my girls were sick, too. So, whatever…
Usually when we end up skipping off the menu, it’s because we’ve gotten too busy, not everyone is home at dinnertime or one of us is sick.
But, regardless, I find it important to keep the menu going each month.
Not only because I know you love the printable dinner menu plan each week/month, but because it’s hugely helpful to me, too…even if I don’t always follow it.
It helps keep my grocery budget on track and there is always a variety of ingredients available at home to make lots of meals…even if they don’t match up to what’s on the menu.
For example: If you don’t feel up to cooking a big meal on February 7th (like the Meat & Cheese Stuffed Shells that are here for this month), then don’t! It’s not a big deal – make a quick spaghetti sauce and pasta instead or throw together a Homemade Pizza – you’re still using the same basic ingredients, but the meal will take half the time to prepare.
So, let’s get to this month’s menu, shall we? There’s lots of good stuff in here that you aren’t going to want to miss!
February 2019 Dinner Menu
- Firecracker Chicken from South Your Mouth and Mashed Potatoes
- Super Nachos from Rachael Ray
- Waffles from The Pioneer Woman
- BBQ Chicken Sandwiches with French Fries
- Homemade Pizza
- Honey Garlic Chicken Stir-Fry from Dinner at the Zoo
- Meat & Cheese Stuffed Shells from The Midnight Baker
- Chicken Cornbread Casserole from The Country Cook
- Chopped Steak Sandwiches from Genius Kitchen and Country Fried Potatoes
- French Bread Pizza Burgers
- Roast Beef from CopyKat Recipes and Steakhouse Style Garlic Mashed Potatoes from The Stay at Home Chef
- Chicken and Broccoli Casserole
- Sloppy Joes with Macaroni and Cheese from Feast and Farm
- Beef Tacos from As Easy as Apple Pie
- Chicken Patties with Tater Tots
- Pizza Burger Puffs
- Copycat Taco Bell Chicken Quesadillas from Wine and Glue
- Loaded Baked Potato Soup
- Chopped Chicken Taco Salad from How Sweet Eats
- Apple Cinnamon French Toast from Creme de la Crumb
- Pepper Steak Sandwiches with French Fries
- Pizza Quesadillas
- Chicken and Dumplings
- Dinner OUT or someone else is cooking – cause it’s my birthday 🙂
Click the image below to download a copy to post on your refrigerator!
That’s it – February might be a short month, but there’s no shortage of yummy dinner meals coming your way!
Be sure to signup for my daily newsletter to receive free printables, easy dinner ideas, recipes, home business tips and so much more right in your inbox!
Like this post? Don’t forget to PIN IT to share with your friends:
Have a Spectacular Day!