This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Please see my policies to learn more.
Make this delicious homemade honey sandwich bread in 30 minutes or less using just 6 ingredients!
Yes, you read that right!
Homemade honey sandwich bread in a half an hour!I found this sandwich bread recipe in an old cookbook, my Grandmother gave me, from the 1940’s. I was really surprised to find a sandwich bread recipe listed under the quick breads. I’ve never made a “quick” sandwich bread before (I’ve never even heard of one!), but, I felt the instant need to try this recipe. And I’m glad I listened to my gut! This recipe is so simple to put together, you could make it every morning (like a pioneer woman!). It only requires 6 ingredients, so there isn’t much mess. Plus it bakes in 30 minutes, how easy is that?!
Try it today (you have time…really!):
Here’s the recipe:
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 30 minutes
Total Time 35 minutes
- 2 1/2 cup flour
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg
- 1 cup milk
- 1/3 cup honey
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Grease a (standard) bread loaf pan.
- Combine flour, baking powder and salt in a large mixing bowl.
- Add egg, milk and honey. Stir until just combined.
- Scoop dough into prepared bread loaf pan.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until the top is golden brown. Cool on a wire cooling rack before slicing.
Be sure to signup for my daily newsletter to receive free printables, easy dinner ideas, recipes, home business tips and so much more right in your inbox!
Like this post? Don’t forget to PIN IT to share with your friends:
Have a Great Day!
Last Updated on