Craving the sweet combination of peanut butter and chocolate with your coffee? Surprise your sweet tooth in the morning with this delicious and creamy Homemade Peanut Butter Cup Coffee Creamer!
There used to be a drive-thru coffee shop in the next town, where I used to do my grocery shopping. Every now and then, when I was done shopping, I’d splurge and buy an Iced Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup Coffee.
The basic make up of the drink was espresso (2 shots, please!), peanut butter, chocolate flavoring, milk and ice.
I know it wasn’t very healthy, but it was so good.
Unfortunately, the coffee shop closed and I can no longer indulge in my chocolate and peanut butter espresso fix when out grocery shopping…but that doesn’t mean I can’t have it at home every now and then!
After about a zillion tries at making the recipe at home, I finally succeeded at creating a homemade coffee creamer recipe that tastes like the one from the coffee shop.
The simple recipe that I came up with for Homemade Peanut Butter Cup Coffee Creamer requires just 5 ingredients. It takes less than 30 minutes to prepare and it’s so good that you might want to reserve it for special occasions.
Try it, you’re going to love it! But, just remember – everyday is a special day. 🙂
Here’s the recipe:
- 4 cups half and half
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- Pour the above ingredients, except the vanilla into a medium saucepan. Heat on medium temperature for 5 to 7 minutes, stirring constantly until the ingredients are well combined.
- Remove from heat, add vanilla and stir to combine.
- Allow the creamer to cool for at least 10 minutes.
- Store your homemade coffee creamer in mason jars with storage lids.
- Make a pot of your favorite espresso or strong coffee.
- Pour espresso into your favorite coffee mug, then add 2 to 3 tablespoons of your peanut butter cup homemade coffee creamer and enjoy!
- Store Homemade Peanut Butter Cup Coffee Creamer in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks.
You might also like my Homemade Chocolate Powdered Coffee Creamer!
Be sure to signup for my daily newsletter to receive free printables, easy dinner ideas, recipes, home business tips and so much more right in your inbox!
Like this post? Don’t forget to PIN IT to share with your friends:
Have a Spectacular Day!
Last Updated on