This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Please see my policies to learn more.
~ June 2015 Menu Plan ~
Wow! We’re half way through the year 2015 already. I’m so proud of us for keeping up with our menu plans for 6 whole months!
Great job to all of you that have joined in and followed along!
This past month…
We celebrated my Gram’s 79th birthday, my husband’s 37th birthday, Mother’s Day and our 14th wedding anniversary. It was a very busy month for special occasions!
We also managed to spend Mother’s day at my husband’s family camp…
- Here’s a shot of the view from my husband’s family camp…isn’t it gorgeous?!
And we spent the Memorial Day weekend deep in the Catskill Mountains at my family camp…
- Here’s a shot of the view from my family camp…quite a bit different, but spectacular all the same!
I also posted a Creamy Garlic Chicken Recipe that is absolutely amazing (and so easy!!).
And offered a Free June 2015 Printable Calendar.
I’ve been working hard on my Etsy and Zazzle shops and have added over 10 new stationery designs for you to choose from!.
(Remember to use coupon code VLHREADERS when you purchase something from my Etsy shop!)
I’ve also sketched a slew of new doodles and designs to work with in the coming weeks.
But, the main thing I’ve been working on this past month is creating a brand for VLHamlin and VLHamlinDesign. I just love how my brand board came out! It was really hard to try and “figure out” myself and what I want my brand to represent, but so far I think my choices are perfect.
What do you think?
In the coming weeks, I’ll be updating my shop page. The new page(s) will incorporate all of my design offerings, instead of random posts here and there.
My goal is to provide you with more background information on my designs. I hope to include inspiration photos and/or ideas along with the listing information. Plus, I’d like to include more photos of my design process so that you can see the development of your product…from start to finish.
As I mentioned the other day, there will be an overload of shop posts in the coming days, but I promise to get this done quickly. 🙂
I’m also going to be creating a “proper” portfolio and adding some more detailed information about shopping with me, along with some new products from VLHamlinDesign.
Now, on to what you really came here for…the menu!
June 2015 Menu Plan
- Spaghetti & Bacon Meatballs
- Grilled Chicken Salad
- Ham Steak and French Fries
- Homemade Pizza
- Sloppy Joe Goulash
- Homemade Chicken Patties and French Fries
- Sandwiches and Salad
- Fried Chicken and Mashed Potatoes
- Bacon Tortellini Salad
- Balsamic Chicken & Vegetables
- Loaded Potato & Chicken Casserole
- Cheeseburger Casserole
- Breakfast Pizza
- Sweet & Sour Chicken
- Pepper Steak and French Fries
- Italian Chicken Pasta Salad
- “Ham” Burgers & Balsamic Cucumber Salad
- Chicken & Broccoli Casserole
- Spicy Meatball Sandwiches
- Chicken Mozzarella Pasta Bake
- Taco Casserole
- Steak & Italian Roasted Potatoes
- General Tso Chicken
- Potato & Broccoli Soup
- BLT Salad
- Balsamic Steak and French Fries
- Chicken Fajita Pizza