This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Please see my policies to learn more.
Need an easy May dinner menu so you don’t have to waste away your evenings in the kitchen? Here’s a super simple printable meal plan that will save you time and money this month!
I’m going to keep this short today, because I’m on a serious deadline…as in this post will go out in just 65 minutes. Why am I on such a deadline?! Well, long story short, the internet went out this weekend…again. And I don’t have very good cell service at home, so I’ve been unable to finish up the May dinner menu until now.
So, instead of a bunch of rambling, we’re getting right to the “meat” of it today…the May dinner menu. Okay? Awesome…let’s go…
May Dinner Menu
- Homemade Chicken Patties and BBQ French Fries
- Depression Dinner
- Homemade Cheese Pizza
- Baked Orange Chicken from Together As Family
- Beef Tacos with Homemade Tortillas and Sweet Corn Salsa
- Spaghetti and Meatballs
- General Tso Chicken
- Cheesy Meatball Subs and Salad
- Spicy Chicken Ramen
- French Bread Pizza
- Dinner Out
- Mother’s Day – BBQ Chicken and Loaded Potato Salad
- It’s the Husband’s Birthday! Bacon Wrapped London Broil and Homemade Macaroni and Cheese
- Sweet & Spicy Beef and Broccoli Lo Mein
- Homemade Chicken Nuggets and Tater Tots
- Macaroni and Tomato Casserole
- Burger Pizza Puffs
- Pineapple Chicken
- Our Daughter’s High School Graduation Day AND Our 18th Wedding Anniversary! At her request we are having Creamy Baked Ziti, Salad and Garlic Parmesan Bread instead of going out to dinner.
- Chicken and Broccoli Casserole
- Sheet Pan Steak Fajitas from The Busy Baker
- Chicken Sloppy Joes and Salad
- Slow Cooker Angel Chicken from Plain Chicken
- Flatbread Pizza
- Hawaiian Chicken Kabobs from Carlsbad Cravings
- Whiskey Cheddar Burgers and Grilled Garlic Butter Potatoes
- Sweet & Spicy Sausage Ramen Noodle Skillet
- Grilled Chicken Pasta Salad from Salt and Lavender
- Chicken and Bacon Meatball Subs and French Fries
- BBQ Beef and Bean Casserole
- Taco Pizza
Click the image below to download a copy and follow along!
Be sure to signup for my daily newsletter to receive free printables, easy dinner ideas, recipes, home business tips and so much more right in your inbox!
Have a Spectacular Day!
Last Updated on