May 2015 Menu Plan
April was incredibly busy for me! And, I can’t believe it’s May already! This year is flying by faster than last year if that’s even possible.
This past month…
While doing my bathroom makeover, I also shared with you where to find 5 Free Printable Bathroom Designs.
I shared a recipe for Creamy Baked Ziti and some spring cleaning tips for inside and outside the house. Plus, I offered a Free Spring Cleaning Checklist printable and suggested 10 DIY Cleaning Products that will save you a ton of money!
I made a new batch of homemade laundry detergent and a new batch of homemade dishwasher detergent tablets. If you haven’t tried these yet, make sure you do! You’ll love how simple and cheap it is to make you’re own.
I wrote 4 e-books containing selections of my family’s favorite recipes.
Meatloaf Recipes: 20 Mouthwatering Recipes for Meatloaf
How to Make French Toast: 25 Cheap and Easy French Toast Recipes for a Delicious Breakfast, Brunch or Dinner
Ground Beef Recipes: 25 Quick, Easy and Delicious Recipes for Ground Beef
Chicken Recipes: 30 Quick, Easy and Delicious Recipes for Chicken
I designed some new personalized stationery and
I’m hosting a 25% Off sale at VLHamlinDesign. I also uploaded several of my designs to my new Zazzle Shop.
Wow…April was a lot busier than I even realized!
I need a nap!
And May is always a very busy month for us, too.
We have 4 different celebrations including 2 birthdays, Mother’s Day and mine and my husband’s 14th wedding anniversary! It’s sure to busy again!
But hey, that saves me from cooking, plus Memorial Day is at the end of the month, which usually consists of camping and well…camp style food. Therefore, my May 2015 menu plan consists of 26 meals, rather than the usual 31.
So, let’s get to it…
- Firecracker Chicken (from Damn Delicious) & Mashed Potatoes (I’ve made this Firecracker chicken a dozen or more times and the whole family loves it!)
- Chicken Stir Fry
- Honey Garlic Chicken (from Jo Cooks) & Veggies
- Pot Roast & Mashed Potatoes
- Chicken & Cheese Burritos
- Creamy Garlic Chicken & Angel Hair Pasta
- Spaghetti & Sausage Meatballs
- Steak & Baked Potatoes
- Chicken & Baked Potato Casserole
- Ham with Macaroni & Cheese
- Stuffed Shells
- Chicken Lo Mein
- Breakfast for Dinner
- Homemade Pizza
- Balsamic Chicken & Tortellini Salad
- Beef & Broccoli
- Bang Bang Chicken (from Damn Delicious) & French Fries
- Macaroni & Tomato Casserole
- Chicken Melt Pizza
- Rosemary Garlic Roast Beef & Mashed Potatoes
- Chicken Parmesan Subs & French Fries
Be sure to add some of these delicious ideas to your menu planner this month!
Be sure to signup for my daily newsletter to receive free printables, easy dinner ideas, recipes, home business tips and so much more right in your inbox!
Like this post? Don’t forget to PIN IT to share with your friends: