Want some delicious homemade bread to go with your dinner? Try this Parmesan Garlic Bread recipe – the whole family will love it.
We love garlic bread…I mean really love it. My family begs for garlic bread whenever we have Italian food, soup or stews. And this Parmesan Garlic bread is one of our favorites.
Any cozy meal, really.
What could be easier? Try it – you’re going to love it. Everyone does!
Here’s the recipe:
*Visit my resources page to see my favorite supplies!
- Serrated bread knife
- Large baking sheet
- Small mixing bowl
- 1 loaf Italian or French bread
- 1 stick butter, softened
- 2 tablespoons garlic, chopped
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Use a serrated knife to slice bread in half, lengthwise. Place bread, cut side up, on a large baking sheet.
- Combine butter and garlic in a small mixing bowl.
- Spread garlic butter on bread, making sure to cover well.
- Sprinkle Parmesan cheese over the garlic butter.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes.
- Slice bread in strips and serve with your favorite dinner.
You might also like:
- The Best Basic Italian Bread Recipe
- The Easiest Rustic Bread Recipe You’ll Ever Make
- Cheesy Garlic Toast Recipe
Be sure to signup for my daily newsletter to receive free printables, easy dinner ideas, recipes, home business tips and so much more right in your inbox!
Like this post? Don’t forget to PIN IT to share with your friends:
Have a Great Day!
Last Updated on