This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Please see my policies to learn more.
It’s time for dessert! My Perfect Pumpkin Pie recipe is quick and easy, but so delicious you’ll want to make it year-round.
It’s pumpkin pie time!
As I’ve mentioned before, fall foods are my favorite, and this pumpkin pie recipe is at the top of my list.
The sweet and spicy combination of pumpkin, cinnamon, ginger and cloves is the greatest way to treat your family and friends for Thanksgiving.
This perfect pumpkin pie recipe is my go-to for Thanksgiving and any other time I want a pie.
It’s really easy to make and requires only a few ingredients. But, the best part is, it uses whole milk instead of evaporated or condensed, which makes it way easier to “throw together” without needing to go to the store for special ingredients!
It’s the perfect way to finish your holiday dinner on a sweet note.
Here’s the recipe…
Perfect Pumpkin Pie Recipe
- Pie plate
- Large mixing bowl
- 1 pie crust (get my recipe for super simple homemade pie crust!)
- 2 cups pumpkin puree (get my recipe for homemade pumpkin puree!)
Here’s the printable version:
- 1 premade pie crust
- 2 cups pumpkin puree
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon cloves
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Press crust into a pie plate.
- Combine the remaining ingredients in a large mixing bowl. Whisk until smooth. Pour into prepared pie crust.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Reduce oven temperature to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Bake for an additional 40 to 50 minutes.
- Remove your perfect pumpkin pie from the oven and cool for 15 to 20 minutes. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Serve with whipped cream or vanilla ice cream.
Be sure to signup for my daily newsletter to receive free printables, easy dinner ideas, recipes, home business tips and so much more right in your inbox!
Have a Spectacular Day!