Are you looking for something delicious to make for dinner tonight? This Quick and Easy Goulash recipe is exactly what the name says…quick and easy.
This Quick and Easy Goulash recipe only requires a few ingredients and takes less than an hour to make, from pulling out the ingredients to sitting down at the table.
You can even throw in some corn, green beans or mixed vegetables to give it a healthy boost. And you can use almost any kind of pasta you have on hand, from elbows to shells!
Plus, the entire meal cooks in just 1 pot, so no big mess to clean up!
This yummy Goulash makes the perfect quick and easy meal when served with a salad and a side of Parmesan Garlic Bread. And the best part is, the whole family will love it!
Here’s the recipe:
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon crushed garlic
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 large can crushed tomatoes
- 1 small can diced tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasonings
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 lb. elbow noodles
- 1 8- ounce package shredded mozzarella cheese
- Pour olive oil into a large skillet on medium temperature. Add the garlic, then the ground beef to the pan. Saute until the beef is well browned.
- Pour the crushed and diced tomatoes in with the beef. Add the Italian seasonings and red pepper flakes and heat until boiling. Turn the temperature down to medium low and simmer for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Prepare the elbow noodles as directed on the box. Drain. Pour the noodles into a large casserole dish and cover with sauce.
- Sprinkle half of the cheese into the casserole and stir to combine the noodles, sauce and cheese. Sprinkle the remaining cheese over the top of the casserole.
- Bake at 375 degrees Fahrenheit for 15 to 20 minutes.
Don’t forget to add this delicious recipe to your meal planner for this week!
Be sure to signup for my daily newsletter to receive free printables, easy dinner ideas, recipes, home business tips and so much more right in your inbox!
Like this post? Don’t forget to PIN IT to share with your friends:
Have a Spectacular Day!
Last Updated on