This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Please see my policies to learn more.
Roasted Garlic Potatoes and Green Beans are the perfect side dish for dinner…no matter what else you are serving!
You guys are going to LOVE these Roasted Garlic Potatoes and Green Beans!
After sharing my 10 Best Summer Dinner Recipes the other day, I got thinking about summer side dishes. They’re such a difficult thing sometimes, aren’t they?
I mean, you can easily decide what to do with a piece of meat…grill it, bake it, fry it, broil it. But, when it comes to potatoes, pasta and rice, sometimes it’s just a hassle to figure out what to make.
Especially in the summer time…
And who wants to eat the same thing everyday anyway?
So, sometimes you’re stuck in the kitchen making dinner…even when it’s a bazillion degrees. But, instead of serving a box of Mac & Cheese, why not throw together these Roasted Garlic Potatoes and Green Beans for your side dish?
They are are super simple to make and only require 5 ingredients! Plus, they go great with a steak, chicken or even hamburgers!
Or if you wanna get really fancy, you’ll even have enough time to make a refreshing summer dessert, like this Strawberry Lemonade Cake that starts with a cake mix!
Here’s the recipe:
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 cups diced potatoes
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 bag green beans, frozen
- Salt and pepper, as desired
- Place butter in a medium frying pan and heat on medium temperature until melted.
- Add diced potatoes. Sprinkle in salt and pepper, as desired. Saute for 10 to 15 minutes or until the potatoes are soft.
- Add minced garlic to the potatoes and continue to cook until the garlic begins to brown.
- Pour the green beans into the pan and saute for 3 to 5 minutes.
- Cover and continue cooking for an additional 5 minutes.
- Serve hot.
You might also like:
- Grilled Garlic Butter Potatoes
- Parmesan Garlic Baked Potatoes
- Easy Garlic Green Beans: Ready in 15 Minutes!
Be sure to signup for my daily newsletter to receive free printables, easy dinner ideas, recipes, home business tips and so much more right in your inbox!
Have a Spectacular Day!
Last Updated on