This post may contain affiliate links. Please see my policies to learn more.
Plus, if you really wanted to to, you can switch out the apple cranberry filling and use blueberry, cherry or raspberry pie filling instead.
Or any other kind you like!
These yummy rustic tarts start with a simple pie crust that you can make or buy.
Just cut out a few big circles…
Then, mix up the apples, cranberries, sugar and some cinnamon in a bowl.
Scoop the apple cranberry mixture into each circle of crust and throw them on some baking sheets.
After about a half an hour in the oven, these super yummy rustic apple cranberry tarts are done and ready to eat.
And they will get eaten…fast!
Especially if you add some vanilla ice cream or homemade whipped cream!
So, what are you waiting for? Make these yummy Rustic Apple Cranberry Tarts for dessert tonight!
Here’s the recipe…
- 4 apples, cored, peeled and sliced
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 pie crust
- Additional sugar for sprinkling on top
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Combine apples, cranberries, sugar and cinnamon in a large bowl.
- Roll out the pie crust. Use a large biscuit cutter or a round drinking glass to cut 4 large circles (about 3 inches in size).
- Scoop 1/4 cup of the apple cranberry mixture into the center of each circle of pie crust.
- Use your fingers to roll up the edges of the crust.
- Sprinkle a small amount of sugar on top.
- Arrange each tart on a baking sheet, leaving at least 1 inch of space between them
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve warm with vanilla ice cream or whipped cream.
You might also like:
Be sure to signup for my daily newsletter to receive free printables, easy dinner ideas, recipes, home business tips and so much more right in your inbox!
Have a Spectacular Day!
Last Updated on