We all love Sloppy Joes, but it can be tiring having the same old sandwich, time and time again. Sloppy Joe Goulash is my twist on this family favorite. It’s quick and easy to make, plus it only requires 4 ingredients! What could be better?!
The next time you’re short on time (or groceries) try this yummy Sloppy Joe Goulash recipe for dinner. You’ll be glad you did. Really.
Here’s the handy dandy printable:
Sloppy Joe Goulash Recipe
- 1 lb. elbow pasta
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 28 oz. can crushed tomatoes
- 1 cup barbecue sauce
- Prepare pasta as directed on the packaging.Brown ground beef in a large skillet on medium temperature.
- Add tomatoes and ground beef to the browned meat. Stir to combine.
- Drain water from pasta. Return to pot.
- Pour meat sauce over the pasta. Stir to combine.
- Serve hot.
Don’t forget to add this meal to your menu planner!
Be sure to signup for my daily newsletter to receive free printables, easy dinner ideas, recipes, home business tips and so much more right in your inbox!
Like this post? Don’t forget to PIN IT to share with your friends:
Have a Spectacular Day!