This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Please see my policies to learn more.
If you’re looking for a delicious dinner that takes less than 30 minutes to prepare, look no further. This Spaghetti and Spicy Meat Sauce recipe is perfect for a busy night or even Sunday dinner with the family.
My family loves Spaghetti and I try to serve it a couple of times a month. Spaghetti and Spicy Meat Sauce is our go to recipe. It’s simple to throw it together and it doesn’t take long to cook making it perfect for late nights after sports or evening activities.
We also like to to top spaghetti with a variety of sauces and occasionally use meat other than ground beef, like our Spaghetti and Sausage Meatballs recipe.
Spaghetti is such a versatile ingredient and there are so many different ways to make it. Plus, you can pick up a package for less than a dollar at most grocery stores.
It doesn’t get any better than that!
Use this meat sauce on any pasta you like, it doesn’t have to be just spaghetti. Try it on angel hair, linguine, lasagna or even ravioli.
Or better yet, butter some bread and dip it in…who needs pasta?!
Here’s the recipe –
*Visit my resources page to see my favorite supplies!
- Large, deep saucepan
- Flat wooden spatula
- Medium stock pot
- Large colander
- Spaghetti fork
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 2 tablespoons garlic, chopped
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 2 cans (28 oz.) crushed tomatoes with basil
- 1 pkg. dry Italian salad dressing mix
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 beef bullion cubes
- 1 tablespoon red pepper flakes
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 1 lb. spaghetti, angel hair or linguine
- Pour the oil into a large, deep saucepan and heat on medium temperature.
- Add garlic to the oil and saute for 1 minute.
- Add ground beef to the pan and use a flat, wooden spatula to break it apart. Cook for 2 to 3 minutes or until just brown.
- Pour crushed tomatoes into the pan, then add the remaining ingredients. Stir to combine. Bring to a boil, then turn the temperature down to medium-low. Allow your spicy meat sauce to cook for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Fill a medium stock pot with water. Place on the stove and heat on high to boil. Add spaghetti noodles to the water and return to boil. Turn temperature down to medium and continue to cook for the time allotted on the packaging.
- Drain spaghetti in a large colander and rinse with cool water to reduce stickiness.
- Use a spaghetti fork to place into individual serving bowls. Cover the spaghetti with a large scoop of Spicy Meat Sauce and serve hot.
- Serve with a garden salad and garlic bread.
You might also like:
- Spaghetti and Spicy Meat Sauce Garlic Bread Pizza
- Spaghetti & Sausage Meatballs Recipe
- Easy Chicken Parmesan Recipe
Be sure to signup for my daily newsletter to receive free printables, easy dinner ideas, recipes, home business tips and so much more right in your inbox!
Like this post? Don’t forget to PIN IT to share with your friends:
Have a Great Day!
Last Updated on