Looking for a twist on your usual Spaghetti dinner? Try my Spaghetti & Sausage Meatballs for dinner tonight! You’ll love the sweet, spicy flavor and the ease of making this meal!
A new take on a classic dinner meal. Spaghetti & Sausage Meatballs is a favorite in my family. It’s simple, comforting and offers just a little boost of spice that you don’t get from regular meatballs.
Here’s the handy dandy printable:
Spaghetti & Sausage Meatballs
- 1 lb. sweet sausage
- 1/2 cup Italian breadcrumbs
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon chopped garlic
- Cooking spray
- 2 large cans crushed tomatoes
- 1 cup water
- 2 tablespoons Italian seasoning
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 beef bullion cubes
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Pasta of your choice
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit. Generously spray a broiling pan with cooking spray and set it aside.
- Remove the casing from the sausage and place the meat in a large bowl. Add the bread crumbs, egg and chopped garlic to the sausage. Mix the ingredients together and create miniature meatballs, measuring about 1 inch in diameter.
- Place the meatballs on the broiling pan and bake in the oven for approximately twenty minutes.
- Pour the crushed tomatoes and water into a large pot and heat on the medium temperature on the stove.
- Add the Italian seasoning, brown sugar and bullion cubes when the tomatoes and water begin to boil, stirring continuously.
- Add the meatballs. Turn the temperature down to medium low and simmer for thirty minutes to one hour.
- Serve the sauce and meatballs over cooked spaghetti, angel hair or linguine.
Don’t forget to add this Spaghetti & Sausage Meatballs to your meal planner!
Be sure to signup for my daily newsletter to receive free printables, easy dinner ideas, recipes, home business tips and so much more right in your inbox!
Like this post? Don’t forget to PIN IT to share with your friends:
Have a Spectacular Day!