Need a quick and easy meal that tastes like gourmet Chinese takeout? Try this Spicy Chicken Ramen for lunch or dinner – it requires just 5 simple ingredients and 10 minutes of time – what could be better?
Seriously, I eat this ALL.THE.TIME. I hate cooking for myself so usually I’ll just have cheese, crackers and pickles.
Sometimes leftovers from dinner the night before.
But when it’s chilly or rainy or snowy, I like to eat something warm and this Spicy Chicken Ramen hits the spot every time.
It’s so easy to make and with just 5 ingredients needed, I always have the supplies on hand.
So, the next time you need something simple for lunch on a rainy day, give this Spicy Chicken Ramen a try!
If you don’t like super spicy, then feel free to reduce the sriracha sauce.
And if you’re feeling fancy, add a little broccoli or diced up carrots and celery.
You can also double, tripe or quadruple this recipe – whatever you need!
Each batch of the recipe below will feed 1 hungry person or maybe 2 not so hungry people.
Just multiply the ingredients to serve the number of people you need to feed.
Here’s the printable recipe:
- 1 package chicken ramen soup
- 1 can chicken breast meat
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons sriracha sauce
- Prepare the chicken ramen soup as directed on the package.
- Combine chicken breast meat, brown sugar, soy sauce and sriracha sauce in a small bowl.
- Drain the liquid from the ramen noodles.
- Pour chicken and sauce into pot and stir to cover noodles. Cook on medium temperature for 2 to 3 minutes or until bubbling.
- Serve hot.
Be sure to signup for my daily newsletter to receive free printables, easy dinner ideas, recipes, home business tips and so much more right in your inbox!