Need a quick and easy meal that tastes like gourmet Chinese takeout? Try this Spicy Chicken Ramen for lunch or dinner – it requires just 5 simple ingredients and 10 minutes of time – what could be better?
Seriously, I eat this ALL.THE.TIME. I hate cooking for myself so usually I’ll just have cheese, crackers and pickles.
Sometimes leftovers from dinner the night before.
But when it’s chilly or rainy or snowy, I like to eat something warm and this Spicy Chicken Ramen hits the spot every time.
It’s so easy to make and with just 5 ingredients needed, I always have the supplies on hand.
So, the next time you need something simple for lunch on a rainy day, give this Spicy Chicken Ramen a try!
If you don’t like super spicy, then feel free to reduce the sriracha sauce.
And if you’re feeling fancy, add a little broccoli or diced up carrots and celery.
You can also double, tripe or quadruple this recipe – whatever you need!
Each batch of the recipe below will feed 1 hungry person or maybe 2 not so hungry people.
Just multiply the ingredients to serve the number of people you need to feed.
Here’s the printable recipe:
- 1 package chicken ramen soup
- 1 can chicken breast meat
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons sriracha sauce
- Prepare the chicken ramen soup as directed on the package.
- Combine chicken breast meat, brown sugar, soy sauce and sriracha sauce in a small bowl.
- Drain the liquid from the ramen noodles.
- Pour chicken and sauce into pot and stir to cover noodles. Cook on medium temperature for 2 to 3 minutes or until bubbling.
- Serve hot.
Be sure to signup for my daily newsletter to receive free printables, easy dinner ideas, recipes, home business tips and so much more right in your inbox!
Like this post? Don’t forget to PIN IT to share with your friends:
Have a Spectacular Day!
Last Updated on